Thanks for choosing to discover Iran with IranOnTour!
By booking any Product with IranOnTour, or by travelling on an IranOnTour tour or Product you acknowledge that you:
- Have read and understand these Terms.
- Indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have confirmed a booking on any Products with more than one client named and booked on such booking, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) on behalf of all clients named in the booking (including minors and those under a disability) and travelling on or otherwise participating in any Products (hereinafter “you”, the “Client(s)”), and by such travel or participation all passengers indicate their assent to these Terms. The client who confirmed the booking is deemed to be the designated contact person for all other clients named in such booking.
IranOnTour will endeavor to accommodate the special requests of Clients, including dietary and accommodation requests, but such requests do not form part of these Terms or the contract between Client and IranOnTour is not liable for any failure to accommodate or fulfill such requests.
PRICES and SURCHARGES
IranOnTour guarantees prices upon receipt of a deposit. We therefore recommend you pay a deposit as soon as possible to guarantee the price. Prior to our receipt of the deposit, the quote may be increased due to major price increases in air tickets, accommodation and other services.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
Your reservation is confirmed upon our receipt of requested deposit which is based on the package you select.
- Deposit — The deposit must be paid at least 30 days before the trip.
- Final payment — Final payment is due in cash when you meet us in Iran.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your tour for any reason including medical or personal reasons, cancellation fees will apply. Cancellation fee is applicable based on when we receive your cancellation request (see below). The remainder will be refunded within 15 working days.
- More than 30 days before departure: 100% refund
- Between 30-15 days before departure: 70% refund
- 15- 7 days before departure – 50% refund.
- Less than 7 days before departure – 20% refund.
- No Show: no refund.
*The transfer fee is subtracted from all refunds.
It is strongly recommended that all travelers have valid and comprehensive travel insurance if travelling outside their home country, and/or suitable domestic health cover if travelling domestically. IranOnTour can not be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
IranOnTour will not accept any type of legal responsibility due to illness, labor disputes, flight cancellation, government restrictions, acts of war, weather conditions, defects in vehicles, or related damages. Nor will it be liable for procedures derived from other activities, transport or any service in connection with the itineraries in which there are damages, losses, traffic accidents, delays or irregularities.
Occasionally, IranOnTour may include changes in the dates of services, availability of tickets, capacity, prices, modifications, legal coverage, requirements in age changes with effect on price changes, etc. As a result, IranOnTour reserves the right to cancel, change and/or substitute services, activities or tickets.
The traveler making the booking is responsible for their own actions and the actions of other travelers included in their booking. If IranOnTour or the local IranOnTour Partner deems your or your party’s actions to cause danger to other travelers or our staff, interfere with other clients enjoyment of the trip or be deemed to be offensive to the local communities and cultures we visit, IranOnTour reserve the right to remove you from the tour effective immediately. No refund will be supplied.