Iran Agrofood 2023 (Tehran Exhibition)
The 30th Exhibition of Iran Agrofood 2023 will be held from June 17th to 20th, 2023. This international exhibition is one of the most popular international events in Iran’s related industries, and it provides great chances for businesses, manufacturers, suppliers, commercial media, and other activists in related sectors to put their products, services, technologies, and business ideas to show. Interested in participation? IranOnTour offers a variety of services, including interpreting, transfers, accommodation, and visa assistance, in addition to assisting clients in choosing a booth and navigating the trade show procedure. In accordance with our clients’ precise target markets, industry verticals, and business sectors, we also organize conferences, exhibitions, and meetings in Iran.
Time left until the exhibition
- 1 Iran Agrofood 2023
- 2 Tehran Agrofood 2023 Range of Exhibition
- 3 Why Iran Agrofood 2023
- 4 Services We Provide for Iran Agrofood 2023
- 5 Why Iran Agrofood 2023 with Us
- 6 Governmental Supports of Iran Agrofood 2023
- 7 Some of Our Previously-serviced Clients
- 8 Business Consultation Services
- 9 What Else
- 10 Iran Agrofood 2023 Time and Location
Iran Agrofood 2023
The 30th international exhibition of Iran Agrofood 2023 is a great opportunity for B2B cooperations. In the previous period of Iran Agrofood, more than 40000 visitors attended this exhibition in addition to 616 exhibitors from 17 countries in 18 halls. Accordingly, the 30 international exhibition of Iran Agrofood 2023 can provide you a chance to be familiar with the latest technologies in related industries in Iran and other countries attending the exhibition. Additionally, such international events are fantastic chances to find business partners, investors, commercial activists, and find out about the latest strategies of business development.
Your trip to the 30th international exhibition of Iran Agrofood 2023 is successful and stress-free thanks to the IranOnTour team’s attention to all your business travel needs. While we handle your accommodation needs, travel arrangements, transportation requirements, and visa, you can concentrate on managing your business relationships. Additionally, our team of business consultants and commerce experts can support your negotiations and relationship with the Iranian market thanks to their extensive knowledge of and connections to different markets and businesses.
Tehran Agrofood 2023 Range of Exhibition
- Agricultural machines, farming tractors, harvesting equipment
- Analytical equipment
- Dryers, cleaner, silos and storage systems
- Feeding equipment
- Fish farming equipment
- Grains, grain systems
- Greenhouse and greenhouse plastics and equipment
- Irrigation systems
- Livestock and poultry breeding
- Milk processing equipment
- Milling and mixing installations/equipment
- Pesticides and fertilizers
- Poultry equipment
- Seeds, seedlings
- Stable equipment
- Veterinary syringes
Why Iran Agrofood 2023
- Establishing business ties with Iranian and international businesses that work in related fields.
- Looking for innovative business expansion strategies in comparable and related industries.
- Identifying and addressing the gaps in related industries in the CIS, Iran, or other event-participating countries.
- Business partners and investors from Iran and other nations.
- Good chances for you to market your products, services, innovations, and business ideas.
Services We Provide for Iran Agrofood 2023
In order to support you throughout the entire trade show process, we give you the floor, customize it to meet your needs, handle the logistics, send you the best interpreters, and rely on our in-depth knowledge of the market. Even if you choose to simply attend the 30th international exhibition of Iran agrofood 2023 without selecting a booth, we can send you along with an experienced interpreter and business consultant to ensure you don’t miss any business opportunities or information. In a nutshell, what we offer includes:
- Booth Selection: To make your travel to Iran comfortable and your trade shows successful and stress-free, we will handle the booth selection process and arrange the travel services for you.
- Interpretation Services: Best interpreters are available in Iran to help you and your business relationship run smoothly.
- Logistics: Supplying all equipment and facilities required for a successful professional event, including office supplies, audio-visual gear, and decorations.
- Transportation: You have access to a range of vehicles, such as sedans, vans, buses, and other types. All vehicle types, from business to economy, are available for selection.
- Airport CIP Services: Offering precise, schedule-based airport CIP services to a variety of business groups.
- Accommodation: As soon as you request, we reserve convenient hotel rooms or any other kind of accommodation under the schedule and the best locations (close to the events).
- Expert Translation Services: We can translate your data, manuals, conference materials, and catalogs expertly.
- Visa Service: We’ll help you get your visa on time; so, you can go on your business trip without any stress.
Why Iran Agrofood 2023 with Us
- Our Years of Experience: Due to numerous business trips, we have worked with several clients and partners from different countries.
- 24/7 Available: Our customer service team values the feedback you provide. Your needs are prioritized by a skilled group of tour guides, interpreters, and translators.
- Specially Tailored Services: At our agency, we place a high value on providing services that are especially suited to your needs.
- Leisure Activities in Iran: While on your tour with us, pass your free time having fun at some of Iran’s most well-known tourist destinations.
- Comfortable Booth Selection: To ensure you have a stress-free trip and a successful business event, we handle your booth selection and organize your business travel to Iran.
- Business Consultation Services: By giving you access to market information and assisting the creation of fruitful business relationships, our business consultant agency services can improve your performance at exhibitions and events.
Governmental Supports of Iran Agrofood 2023
- Iranian Ministry of Agriculture-Jihad
- Iranian Ministry of Industry, Mine & Trade
- Iran Food and Beverage Importers Association FBIA
- Iran Food Machinery Manufacturers Association IFMMA
- Iran Organic Association
- Embassy of Brazil in Iran
- Embassy of the Netherlands in Iran
- German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action, in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry AUMA and VDMA Food Processing and Packaging Machinery
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Trade
Some of Our Previously-serviced Clients
- Government Officials and Delegates
- Sibur Company
- General Director and Deputy GD of TASS News Agency
- “Mechanika” Corporation (part of Rostekh)
- “Concorde” Group
- And more ….
Business Consultation Services
We help companies from a variety of industries find profitable business opportunities and enter the Iranian market through our business consulting division, “Iran Consultation Group“. The Iran Consultation Group’s mission is to foster commercial relationships and connections between related businesses in Iran and non-Iranian companies. Our business consultation services include (but are not limited to):
- Market Research in Iran
- Partner Search in Iran
- Business Meetings
- Business Implementation Monitoring
- Business Travel Services
If you own a consulting or business travel agency and are looking for a partner in Iran to expand both our services and yours across the border, our company is willing to work with you. Get in touch with us if you’d like to set up a meeting to continue the discussion. Looking forward!
Iran Agrofood 2023 Time and Location
The 30th international Iran Agrofood 2023 is going to be held from June 17th to 20th, 2023, at Tehran International Permanent Fairground. The individual sub-fairs of the 30th international Iran Agrofood 2023 are allocated on the exhibition sites, this way:
- Iran agro in hall 38
- Iran food + hospitality in halls 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 27, 31A, 31B, 44/1, 44/2
- Iran food ingredients in hall 35
- Iran food + bev tec in halls 38, 38A, 38B, 40, 40A, 41, 41B
For more information about the exhibitions, booking our different business travel services, or business consultation you can refer to us via: