The Nights of Isfahan
Get a slice of the beautiful nights of Isfahan with a picnicking experience at one of the city’s most popular picnicking areas. History and culture blend into the night as we join our hosts in the 17th century Khaju Bridge. On our Iranian-style picnic, we’ll gather together beside the Isfahani people who are hanging out there, check out the beauties of the bridge, cook a delicious Persian snack, and enjoy pleasant street music (tentative).
What We Will Experience?
- Having a genuine experience beside the people of Isfahan
- Experiencing the nightlife of Isfahan
- Seeing the beauties of one of Isfahan’s well-known historical bridges at night
- Becoming familiar with Iranian-style picnicking
- Listening to Persian street music (probable)